Thursday, November 4, 2010

Greetings~


.......السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته



Allow me to introduce myself. I am Hanim Dzulbazlin Bt Dzulkiply, a Fourth Year Medical Student in Gadjah Mada University.



As a medical student, I have been thought about those medical diseases; what are the sign and symptoms, how to diagnose and what are the treatments for each of them. For this block however, instead of learning those things, we are going to learn about what happened "behind the scenes". Not only focusing about the medical problems but also includes the dealing process; from the health provider’s resources, the budget, payments, the management system and so on. Hmm, sound interesting right? I bet it is really is.


"Aiming your gun, n shoot~~"


That is what needed to kill a bird. Here, I am not aiming for just A bird, but TWO at a time. Confuse? Okay, let me explain further.

With one shot, I am not only; (i) trying to grab the chance to get an A in Block 4.2 examination (sure, who does not want an A) but also, (ii) to learn deeper regarding the block content; Health System and Disaster. By writing this blog, I wish to dig as many information as possible and try to share it in here, Insya Allah.

I really appreciate the wise idea of making contract, suggested by the block coordinator, Prof. dr. Laksono Trisnantoro MSc, Ph.D and his team members as this will be a new way in improving the marking system in our university. I hope, the challenge of this blog writing will be my booster in learning Block 4.2 effectively.

So,dear friends, let us make our doctors proud of us and give them an A as a gift, shall we? :)

p/s: Any comments and suggestions from fellow students and doctors are very much welcomed. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment